The right person at the right time
Making the most of each opportunity means giving every caller a warm welcome and fast, accurate information. Aastra CMG (Contact Management) directly routes incoming calls to the appropriate person so all employees can focus on their core activities; this leads to maximized production capacity and cost savings.
Aastra CMG is an advanced user-friendly contact management system for telephony. It contains a number of applications that provide switchboard operators and other employees with all the information needed for providing a rapid and professional service over the telephone.
A smooth and simple flow of information also results in a heightened quality of service to everyone in and outside the organization – a critical component in maintaining the competitive edge.
The Aastra CMG Applications Suite consists of the following:
- NOW - Call handling, presence/availability system and attendant console all integrated into one application supporting all major PBX’s.
- PM Operator - User-friendly attendant console, advanced calendar integration and high scalability. Closely integrated with Snapware. Supports Cisco CallManager. Main markets: Germany and France.
- Visit - Sophisticated visit management routine that supports hosting employee, attendant and receptionist as well as the visitor, giving every visit a VIP treatment.
- Office Web – Professional precence and availability management on every employee’s computer.
- Quick – Small application which manages a taskbar icon on your desktop where you control your presence and availability with a simple click with the mouse.
- Calendar Connection – Information about your whereabouts or events are automatically transferred from your calendar (e.g. Outlook) to the Contact Management System (CMG), available for attendants, office users, IVR and Mobile Client.
- Mobile Client – Ability to manage your own and view your colleagues’ precence via your mobile phone.
- Snapware – A modern telephone system visualized on the computer screen. Perfect for team work, where you can alternate calls, start conference calls, pick calls from team members, control a second incoming call and chat.
- WebSnapware – Simpler, java-based Snapware, independent of operating system with no installation effort at the client device.
- Manager Assistant – Incoming calls for one person (usually manager) can be screened by a second person (usually assistant) and handled or transferred to the desired destination. Supports Cisco CallManager.
- PM CD – Configurating work groups and service hours to provide a skilled call management for your customers. Supports Cisco CallManager
- IVR – Automatic call handling – greeting and info – for incoming calls and activity registration – precence and availability – for office users.
- Auto Attendant - Say the name of the person you want to reach and you will be connected to their phone. If there is no answer, this tool will also tell you why, when they will be expected back and offer alternatives, like connecting to a colleague, leave a voice message or send an SMS.
- VoiceMail - Functional voice message handling, supporting notification of voicemail on all message systems supported by the CMG system, e.g. e-mail and SMS. You can handle your voicemails via your computer in the Office Web application.
- UMS – Unified Messaging application – PM UMS – gets all your messages (fax, voicemail, e-mail, SMS) into your mailbox – whether it be Outlook, Lotus Notes or Novell Groupwise. It can also notify you via SMS.
- Speech Dialer - A voice controlled service which complements the operator group with call transfers and number information for extensions and cell phone numbers in the company’s directory.
The Aastra CMG Solution is PBX agnostic and can easily integrate with most Phone Systems.